We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to create innovative and engaging products.
Email us at email@example.com.
Working at Polygon
We've worked hard to make our culture one that is positive, relaxed, and incredibly hardworking. We put a real emphasis on growth and personal development, and we encourage learning at every opportunity.
Currently available positions.
We’re seeking an experienced copywriter to join our team. The position is part-time/freelance for now, but could become full time for the right person.
We’re looking for adaptive writers who won’t let the constraints of the assignment limit their creativity. Meticulous self-editing is a must – please tell us what style guides you’re familiar with. If you have experience with SEO-focused writing, please let us know.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
Most of all, we want to know about your writing experience. Tell us why writing about for Polygon is a good fit for you.
We’re seeking an experienced video editor to join our team. We're looking for an energetic, creative self-starter to be our in-house video content producer. This position is ideal for any multi-skilled individual that is passionate about videography looking for the opportunity to shoot and edit content in NYC.
The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy and outgoing individual who has the ability to conceptualize, shoot and edit video pieces within tight deadlines.
- Creating and editing original video content.
- Manage multiple projects with constantly shifting deadlines
- Develop and communicate workflows for social content production
- Contribute to a collaborative and healthy workplace with high energy and high expectations
- An online portfolio / video samples, demonstrate skill in video shooting, editing and effects.
- 2+ years of experience working on a creative team in a professional environment.
- High skill level in Adobe Premiere CC is essential
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is required
- Knowledge of music licensing restrictions and use for video-based marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CC is also required. Knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign is also a major plus!
- Have an eye for beautiful design and understand the basic principles of good design.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, strong sense of professionalism, good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Graphic & Web Designer
We're seeking a talented web designer with a solid understanding of fundamental design principles, a great aesthetic sensibility, and a wide range of digital marketing skills. You must be comfortable working across print and digital mediums and pride yourself as an independent self-starter who possesses initiative, pride, and a strong work ethic.
- Take direction to produce website designs and other digital marketing materials
- Take charge of Digital Design projects, carrying them through conception to implementation and beyond.
- Execute multiple projects at once and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Maintain and organize our internal file management system as needed.
- Uphold graphic aesthetic and integrity of original designs while producing new assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, & WordPress
- Image editing – ability to edit digital images, ranging from cropping and resizing to optimizing images for desktop or mobile browsers
- Creative thinking is a must!
- Strong communication & collaboration skills – written and verbal communication are both vital in this role. The Digital Graphic Designer will need to collaborate with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- MUST include a link to your portfolio or send several images of sample work
If you're interested in becoming part of the Polygon team then email us with your application at firstname.lastname@example.org